What you’ll do:
- Define the strategy and direction for BIC ES to grow.
- Drive the implementation and execution of marketing, editorial and partnership strategies and tactics to achieve key results.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships.
- Work cross-team to maintain a community-focused direction and find growth opportunities (product, analytics, etc).
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- Knowledge and interest in the world of cryptocurrency is a must.
- Good knowledge of google analytics, ahref, search console and other analytical tools
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Proven work experience in an analytics / management / editorial role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong project management capability and detail orientation.
- Analyze competitors and target audience of BIC Spain (Latam)
- Research crypto trends and user behavior to form BIC’s TR holistic content/technical strategy approach;
- Develop and implement a content strategy and editorial calendar for BIC TR to support the growth of readers
- Hiring and developing writers, editors, SMM, partnership managers;
- Provide thought leadership and project management across strategic initiatives;
- Develop content testing frameworks to better standardize and optimize content development efforts globally and locally;
- Communicate insights and recommendations to leadership clearly and concisely;
- Fact-checking information in articles and stories;
- Providing suggestions for edits when needed;
- Developing and managing budgets for the editorial team;
- Attending meetings with the publisher or publication board to discuss issues and plans for the publication
Nice to have:
- Ability to effectively manage a complex, remote-first team with a diverse set of backgrounds, opinions, and working styles
- A collaborative approach to working with stakeholders with a variety of reasoned views and expectations
- Ability to leverage a professional network to achieve business objectives, and grow the team as the business matures.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.