Website 1021 Creative
1021 is seeking a candidate who has a passion for pop-culture content in the areas of music, gaming, film, and TV. This role requires an understanding of trending content and a strong familiarity with the top social media platforms on which this content resides.
-Possess a keen awareness of the cultural and political climates in Nigeria
– Have the ability to review information with an analytical and objective mindset
– Able to research trending content and create reports
– All-around pop culture expertise in video content as it contributes to our digital environment
– Strong familiarity with memes, hit songs and content trends in Pop Culture: Music, Gaming, Film and TV
– Deep familiarity with popular social media platforms: TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Clubhouse, etc.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in and English
– Ability to work in Google Suite
Desired Skills: These are not required skills, but can be helpful in the role
-Experience in content curation
– Comfortable working with data and statistical analysis
– Background in journalism, preferably with experience in breaking news
– Previous experience with copywriting and proofreading
– Fluency in a second language
-Collaborate with cross-functional teams and partnerships to deliver editorial feedback and research on video content
– Review popular video content each day and take into account complex policies and considerations
– Apply a keen awareness of the cultural and political climate to all of the work
– Determine if videos meet the set criteria for the client’s goals
– Participate in and encourage the growth of 1021’s culture both within the company and outside of its Special Projects as needed
Interested candidates should apply here
To apply for this job, click here --> boards.greenhouse.io.