Website Reel Unlimited
Reel Unlimited is the leading design and copywriting subscription-based service for startups and small businesses. Hundreds of businesses worldwide rely on our platform to get graphic design, video design, UX/UI design, NFT design, and content writing tasks done for a flat monthly fee. Check us out at www.reelunlimited.com.
About the role
Reel Unlimited is currently looking for talented and motivated Content writers to join our writing team, get a flat payment, and craft engaging blog articles for startups.
Please note that this is a freelance, 1099 position. Content writers must have exceptional writing skills ability to meet deadlines. Will assess needs, conduct research, write copy, troubleshoot issues, meet deadlines.
- Write clear, attractive, and conversion-focused content to promote our client products and services
- Ensure consistency with a unique and distinct voice (style, fonts, and tone)
- Interpret client’s copywriting briefs to understand task requirements
- Prepare well-structured articles using Google Docs
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Submit work to the editorial team for input and approval
- Conduct high-quality keyword research
- Source images, edit and proofread copy as needed
- Identify client’ needs and produce new topics recommendation
- It’s a remote, freelance position, so you are free to choose where and when you work!
- You have a quota of delivering a minimum of 5 assignments per week, but you are free to go beyond that weekly quota.
Get a quick and consistently pay based on this grid:
- 500 word article = $16.00 US
- 1000 word article = $29.00 US
- 1500 word article = $43.00 US
- 2000 word article = $55.00 US
- 3000 word article = $90.00 US
- 4000 word article = $120.00 US
- 5000 word article = $150.00 US
Additionally, you got amazing bonuses and incentives, and you dont No need to fight for clients or pitch with no promise of pay.
- Proven experience as a content writer or copywriter
- Native English speaker who loves to write
- Capable of working under tight deadlines
- Excellent grammar, writing skills, and proofreading skills
- Excellent SEO and research skills
- Make complex concepts fun and understandable
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Friendly attitude with customers
- You have a sense of humor
How to apply
To apply, please write a 500 words blog article about: “Why Startups Fail” as a test assessment. This article needs to focus on SAAS startups, why they fail, and what common mistakes they make?
Submit the link on the test assessment section below, the access needs to be public, and if your style matches our needs, we will contact you for the next steps. We only prioritize applicants who are ready to start immediately.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.reelunlimited.com.