Content Writer Volunteer
About the Opportunity
This opportunity is for undergraduates and fresh graduates who are looking to reskill and get valuable work experience right after graduating from school.
As our Content Writer Volunteer, you will be assigned to write blog posts and articles, scripts for videos and podcasts, as well as content for specific platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, SlideShare, et cetera. This role mandates you as the storyteller for the Compaira brand and everything the brand stands for. You will be responsible to convey meaningful, helpful, and insightful messages to inspire and attract an audience with the overall goal of increasing sign-ups to our website and converting leads into clients.
- Outlining contents that align with Compaira’s mission, purpose, and values, and based on the strategy agreed upon by the Management.
- Preparing content outlines, updating content based on management requests, and proofreading work for tone, style, and clarity.
- Write, edit, and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including LinkedIn, Quora, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Writing creative social media captions which include, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks.
- Deliver at least two (2) weekly articles based on management requests.
- Collaborate with the graphics and video team to select appealing images and videos to complement the text.
- Conduct thorough fact-checks research on any given topic before going ahead to create creative content with the research findings and follow content requirements in terms of style and project specifications by management and stakeholders.
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team and other management teams to create engaging content for respective platforms.
- Share social media contents to increase visibility and engagement across all social media platforms.
- Meeting deadlines and managing multiple content writing project specifications by management and stakeholders.
- You may also be required to assist in other departments depending on your capability and strength.
Undergraduate degree or similar educational qualification in content creation.
𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:
- Tech Savvy.
- Willingness to work 2-3 hours per day.
- 3 Months Duration.
- Access to a workable computer and internet.
- Passion for content creation.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, the promise of future paid work, or any taxable benefit.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.