Website Aurea Software
Do you believe that creating world-class digital content is among the most critical and valuable competencies for growth software companies? Do you thrive on the challenge of revitalizing struggling brands through exceptional and SEO-optimized copy? Unlike traditional copywriting roles, this role focuses on mastering a repeatable playbook of world-class B2B SaaS copywriting that serves an ever-increasing portfolio of diverse products.
At Aurea, we are combining the art and science of sales. We believe sales and marketing should operate based on repeatable playbooks that define winning processes. And we’re redefining software sales: no more “freemium” products or trials designed to lure the customer into paying for the next tier of service. Instead, for a single subscription fee, Aurea customers get access to our entire portfolio of products. You will be an integral part of our marketing team!
What you will be doing
- Writing disruptive and engaging copy that doesn’t look like your typical B2B software company.
- Participating within a collaborative and diverse marketing team to create engaging content and performance-driven campaigns.
- Leading the creation of copy (hands-on) for such items as display ads, landing pages, web pages, marketing emails, or long-form copy (including case studies, eBooks, etc…)
What you will NOT be doing
- Designing a different copywriting strategy for each deliverable or product. We continually hone the same core strategies that we repeat on every product and deliverable.
- Creating the visual designs to accompany the copy you write. We help you focus on your superpower: world-class writing.
- Produce the core B2B copy that will increase a prospect’s likelihood of progressing through the marketing funnel
- At least 2 years writing marketing copy for a B2B software company
- At least 1 year working for a company that emphasized SEO content marketing
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.crossover.com.