Copywriter at Coaching.com
Imagine being a Copywriter for the team behind the world’s leading coaching management platform. A company with enterprise clients including Dropbox, Salesforce, and Ernst & Young, as well as individual coaches. An organization that creates sophisticated software on which professional coaches can manage every aspect of their coaching output.
Now, imagine that this company also offers the world’s leading virtual coaching summit, with internationally-recognized thought leaders in Business and Executive Coaching, including world-leading coaches, leadership experts, executives, and leaders of world-renowned, professional coaching organizations.
You won’t have to imagine at Coaching.com.
With a global community of over 100,000 professional coaches, our mission is to improve the world through coaching, by providing professional coaches with the highest quality programs, services, tools, and content available in the industry.
Coaching.com is a cutting-edge innovator in the coaching space, with a growing, global, remote workforce. We look for people who want to combine their passion for doing good with their drive to do well. We provide a supportive work environment, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and development, while creating a positive impact on the world. Our team takes pride in our philanthropic arm, EthicalCoach (EC). EC partners with leading global development organizations to provide coaching to cause-based leaders who are addressing the greatest humanitarian and environmental challenges of our time. We amplify our impact by helping those leaders be more effective in their efforts to change the world.
Working closely with the Marketing Director and Lead Copywriter, you’ll be a master wordsmith responsible for creating engaging copy for web pages, emails, social media and other marketing materials across our full range of programs and software. Fast-paced work with quick turnarounds, you’ll be flexible, creative and innovative.
The Ideal candidate will be able to work as part of a diverse team. They will be confident, with excellent communication skills and a keen grasp of the written word. Copywriting experience is essential. The ability to edit and proofread both their own work and the work of others is also highly desirable.
As a Coaching.com Copywriter, you will:
- Write clear and attractive content that reflects our brand’s voice, converting traffic at a high rate
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines and captures our audience
- Interpret creative direction and briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Simultaneously manage work across multiple projects with various deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to the Marketing Director
We’d love to talk to you if you:
- Love what you do, and have fun doing it!
- Have a background in producing copy for digital channels, including direct-response
- Understand SEO concepts, and how to best produce copy to achieve SEO goals
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Write clearly and persuasively with attention to your target audience
- Are able to stay up-to-date on the latest sales psychology
- Have knowledge/understanding of: Slack, Gmail, Google Drive, HRIS and Asana
Other Role Requirements:
- Fluent in English
- Strong Internet connection
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to manage concurrent assignments and consistently meet deadlines
- Team Player
Perks, Benefits and Compensation:
The flexibility of working remotely from anywhere you choose
Opportunity to work with a diverse, global team
Flexible work hours
Opportunity to purchase company shares
HOW TO APPLY
- Your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Copywriter
- 2-3 paragraphs describing why you would like to work with us, and what specifically qualifies you for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Copywriter at Coaching.com