TeamApt is a financial technology company digitizing Africa’s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit, and business management tools they need to succeed.
About the role
We are looking for a copywriter to join our marketing team. The marketing team at TeamApt is responsible for developing, evolving, and building TeamApt’s brand. Ultimately, we are continuing to build a brand we are proud of and that people talk about. We are looking for a writer that understands brand marketing and can flex between supporting larger campaigns, all the way down to mid to low funnel work that is more educational in nature. We work closely with leadership, global creative, marketing, social, and comms teams to create compelling work that maintains our brand consistency across our many channels.
What you’ll get to do;
- Write creative copy with well thought through execution
- Continually test and improve our communication and challenge convention
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of video content and communications materials.
- Collaborate closely with our internal social, brand, and design teams to drive the creative concept and execution of our brand initiatives
- Present your work articulately to a small team, with a clear rationale
- Deliver creative work against a strategy (brand and comms)
To succeed in this role, we think you should have;
- 3-5 years experience in copywriting at an agency or brand
- Thrive in rapidly evolving environments and love brainstorming new concepts, thinking on your feet
- Self-motivated, willing to roll your sleeves up to work collaboratively and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- Positive, go-getter attitude; passion for storytelling and helping build a growing brand
- Can make great work that is both creative and effective High on talent, low on ego
- Self-motivated, problem solver who thrives in a collaborative team environment
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- A technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- A behavioral and technical interview with a member of the Executive team
All our interviews stages are Virtual.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> boards.eu.greenhouse.io.