The Country manager is tasked with the responsibility to oversee the operations of Patricia. You are responsible for managing the overall business operations, creating budgets, developing new business, and ensuring profitability.
The following are the job details for the role
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Ensure that Patricia’s in-country affiliate adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines.
- Oversees the financial function of the businesses and ensures that controls are in place to enhance accountability and alignment with business strategies.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Gather information on market trends and competitor activities to enhance strategic decision making.
- Coordinates third party operations to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Being in charge of many areas of the business such as moving services, global mobility and records management.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Patricia is an alternative payment solutions company that facilitates the easy use of cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions. By harnessing the intrinsic power of Blockchain technology, Patricia is set to make Crypto easy for mankind, hereby creating a new and sustainable path for the present and future generations.
ISO Certification (ISO 9001, 27001).
To apply for this job please click on -> www.mypatricia.co.