Country Marketing Manager
The ASUS System Business Group is looking for an innovative Marketing Manager that is passionate about technology and retail to promote our company’s brand and products in English Speaking Africa. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing plans and forecasts. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to implement out of the box ideas to increase sales.
Your primary tasks include:
• Responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for English Speaking Africa markets (Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana etc…) and setting the marketing objectives/ goals, in alignment with the product roadmap and business direction.
•Plan and oversee the execution of marketing budgets & maximize resources allocation
• Closely co-work with our local Product Management and Sales team to ensure integrated & correct execution of the marketing plans at all time and achievement of objectives
• Manage the local marketing team and review their performance
• Work closely with ASUS local business partners to achieve our marketing targets
• Regularly engage with E.EMEA Territory marketing team and HQ different marketing departments in order to ensure alignment on plans & targets or request for support Marketing samples and materials management
• Work with accounting team to manage and process vendor invoices
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for business reviews, events and trainings etc…
About the team
The Country Marketing Manager (CMM) will report to the Business Development Manager and will be working closely with product & sales teams. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Qualifications and background
• BA/BS or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline is required
• At least 5 years of experience in a marketing role with an IT company or an agency with experience managing a team • Proven ability to manage and track performance by objectives
• Creative and innovative, strong ability to act independently with sound business judgement
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English. French is a plus.
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and manage execution time effectively
• Relevant marketing experience in Consumer electronics or technology is a strong asset
• An understanding of PC gaming and the eSport ecosystem is a strong asset
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Google and Facebook marketing tools
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.