Website Behi Crafts Africa
Creative Content Specialist
We are looking for a freelance and remote Creative Content specialist. The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate our clients from the crowd.
- Write a minimum of 5 articles with at least 1000 words weekly.
- Create at least 3 social media content calendars monthly
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation. Develop, integrate and oversee all content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to attract customers, drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer behavior.
- Conduct research and develop an understanding of the clients’ business industry, the business/product’s unique value proposition, and its product’s market
- Ensuring all content is optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print, and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the client’s target audience categorization.
- Conducts extensive research on the challenges and priorities of the business’s consumers and prospective consumers; aligning marketing content strategies with consumer needs.
- Prepare reports and result finding presentations on the performance and engagement of that content weekly and monthly
- Schedule posts on social media
- Alert and keep the Marketing Communications Manager and business up to date on the latest SEO trends and changes on key search engines.
- Solid SEO concepts understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement; ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice, and quality.
- Ensuring all content is optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print, and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within our target audience categorization.
- Basic social media management and digital marketing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in online/digital marketing and measurement.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of writing across several media formats.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in content development and advertising
- 1+ years of creative copywriting experience
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence, developing website content, and creating blog articles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator, and Outlook.
- A solid understanding of SEO concepts is preferred.
- Must have a personal laptop and smartphone.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.