Creative Design Associate
As Creative Design Associate, you will be responsible for translating conceptual design ideas into innovative and expressive multi-media assets, across digital and offline media.
You are a strong communicator who thinks creatively, are detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines. You thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
As an innovative individual, you take the customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials for both internal use and external communications.
This role reports to the Creative Lead.
- Present concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Design visual concepts and graphics for product illustrations, logos & websites.
- Develop multimedia campaign assets (videos, animations, gifs & pictures).
- Design Visual brand assets that convey accurate messaging and undertone as dictated by the project.
- Determine size, font style & arrangement of illustrative material based on agreed brief.
- Incorporate recommended changes into final designs.
- Advice on best practices & optimizations throughout design projects.
- Contribute to team effort by sitting in on conceptual design meetings and offering opinions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Creative Lead.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Good Knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premier Pro & After Effects.
Other Skills & Competencies
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work with little supervision
- Awareness of best practices, legalities, and new developments in public relations/marketing communications
- Ability to research and understand the complex subject matter to produce succinct, engaging creative visuals for different audiences
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work on own initiative within set guidelines and as part of a team.
- The ability to build relationships and influence others based on sound professional knowledge
- Flexible, proactive, able to generate ideas and create solutions to problems.
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.