Creator Partnership Lead
Fidia is looking to hire a digitally savvy, experienced marketing/business mind to develop and execute our creator/influencer collaboration strategies and creative campaigns.
Fidia provides the easiest way for creators to showcase their creative works, sell digital products and get support from their fans anywhere in the world.
At Fidia, our mission is to improve and support the creator economy in Africa by building enabling tools, platforms, and communities for creators/creatives to create, grow, succeed and monetize their creativity.
We’re a group of young, committed, and talented people that are extremely passionate about empowering creators with technology and helping them earn. Fidia is still in its early stages and we’re just getting started which means that there’s still a lot to do. We’re looking for a talented creator partnership lead to join us in building the future of the creator economy in Africa.
This position requires a deep understanding of the social media space, a broad knowledge of various digital creators, social influencers, and up-and-coming creators as well as industry networking and strategic know-how to identity talent fits for our brand. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, able to take on and learn new challenges, and can generate creative solutions to obstacles that may arise. Should have a passion for business development, in-depth knowledge of the digital creator space, and believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for developing and executing the creator growth strategy.
- Negotiate partnership agreements with creators and representatives.
- Establish evolving best practices and educate new creators on how to get the most out of Fidia.
- Identify and establish creator performance key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and generate executable insights from that data.
- Serve as a thought-leader at industry events and in strategic pitch conversations with talent managers, agents and influential creators.
- Be the voice of our target creators within Fidia and ensure we build products that serve the needs of established creators building businesses around their art.
- Coordinate work cross-functionally (product, marketing, support) to ensure launches are successful through experimental publicity campaigns regarding notable creator launches.
- Represent Fidia as best in class in the creator monetization space, building our reputation as great Creator partners.
- Lead the roll-out of new product features in collaboration with other team members and strategize how to create buzz and amplify product usage.
- Collaborate with other team members.
Who We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years experience in partner management/business development at consumer tech companies, publishers, platforms, or media/entertainment.
- Have a passion for the creator economy and experience working directly with creators and creator monetization tools.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Fidia.
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical skills and business sense.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Confident, passionate, and professional.
- Good at data analysis and willing to solve problems.
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have’s
- Prior experience in managing creators/influencers.
- Have an existing network of industry relationships and desire to grow that network.
- Understanding of SEO research.
What does this job pay?
NGN150,000 per month.
Why work with us?
- Complete autonomy (we don’t micromanage).
- No zoom fatigue (practically fewer meetings).
- Work from anywhere (completely async).
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, early-stage startup and work with brilliant and talented individuals.
To apply for this job please click on -> airtable.com.