Creator Success Specialist
Fidia is looking to hire a talented creator success specialist to develop a positive creator experience and oversee the process of creator retention within Fidia.
Fidia provides the easiest way for creators to showcase their creative works, sell digital products and get support from their fans anywhere in the world.
At Fidia, our mission is to improve and support the creator economy in Africa by building enabling tools, platforms, and communities for creators/creatives to create, grow, succeed and monetize their creativity.
We’re a group of young, committed, and talented people that are extremely passionate about empowering creators with technology and helping them earn. Fidia is still in its early stages and we’re just getting started which means that there’s still a lot to do. We’re looking for a talented creator success specialist to join us in building the future of the creator economy in Africa.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the onboarding process for new creators on Fidia across multiple social channels.
- Provide technical and strategic support to creators on Fidia.
- Train creators and their teams on how to use Fidia effectively.
- Turn data points and stories into insights that unlock progress and new opportunities for creators on Fidia.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product and Engineering to ensure we build products that serve the needs of creators.
- Directly engaging with creators on Fidia to understand their goals, successes, and pain points.
- Develop impactful content that becomes go-to resources for creative businesses in collaboration with other team members.
- Help shape how to scale the Creator Success team to support more creators in more holistic areas of growing a creative career.
- Collaborate alongside other team members to refine processes and strategy.
Who We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years experience in customer service or customer success position, with experience at a technology or influencer start-up preferred.
- Have a passion for the creator economy and experience working directly with creators and creator monetization tools.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Fidia.
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Displays empathy, positivity, and poise when navigating challenges.
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical skills and business sense.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Confident, passionate, and professional.
- Good at data analysis and willing to solve problems.
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have’s
- Prior experience in managing creators/influencers.
- Have an existing network of industry relationships and desire to grow that network.
- Experience with creating content for blogs and help centres.
- Ability to work with customer service software.
What does this job pay?
NGN150,000 per month.
Why work with us?
- Complete autonomy (we don’t micromanage).
- No zoom fatigue (practically fewer meetings).
- Work from anywhere (completely async).
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, early-stage startup and work with brilliant and talented individuals.
How to Apply?
If this role sounds interesting to you, Please apply via careers.getfidia.com. Thank you!
To apply for this job please click on -> careers.getfidia.com.