Website Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Credit Control Analyst at Alpha Mead Group
- Preparation and posting of invoices and credit notes.
- Revenue and output VAT accounting.
- Preparation of customer statement of accounts.
- Monthly reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Preparation of collections and receivables reports including budget variances highlighting monthly performance and areas requiring action.
- Preparing monthly WHT reports highlighting monthly performance and areas requiring action.
- Ensuring that all unplanned jobs are tracked and appropriately invoiced.
- Providing relevant information to facilitate optimal collection of both cash and WHT certificates.
- Ensuring that contracts with Clients are properly reviewed with the goal of highlighting wherever the interest of the organization is not adequately protected.
- Contribute to the formulation of corporate credit control policies.
- Perform periodic credit review, evaluation and assess creditworthiness.
- Partake in the annual client budget preparation process and regular reviews
- Ensure compliance to client contract terms and conditions.
- Responsible for all debt collection activities, working as part of a team or independently to achieve monthly targets.
- Preparation of collection reports
- Management of revenue tracker
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Credit Control Analyst or working in an accounts receivable and/or credit control environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must have worked in Real Estate Environment
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Competency with large ERP systems
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.smartrecruiters.com.