Website WTS Energy
The Crewing Coordinators’ role of is to handle crew mobilization which involves coordination with crew and vessels agent, completion and arrangement of crew certification; courses, medical / vaccinations etc, the arrangement of crew air and land transport and accommodation and the preparation of service agreements.
- Manning assigned vessels with qualified, certificated, and medically fit offshore workers in accordance with National, International, and Company specific requirements.
- To ensure that offshore personnel is provided for vessels/projects in a timely manner by closely liaising with the external travel company, selecting the best option of travel, and being in possession of the correct documentation, visas, work permits, etc. Assist with the visa process as required.
- To ensure that personnel being mobilized or demobilized are supplied with valid travel information in good time prior to traveling.
- Liaise with onshore and offshore vessel management to plan and agree on personnel movements and crew changes and engage them where changes of core crew personnel are planned to their specific worksite.
- Liaise with appropriate discipline Crewing Planner and Recruitment on the sourcing of personnel.
- Raise call-offs, hire forms, and certification check forms for personnel as required.
- Act as the primary point of contact for operational issues for the management and personnel associated with the assigned vessel(s), efficiently responding to queries from offshore staff in a timely manner.
- Ensure Kick off Documents and Vessel Activity Briefs are kept updated.
- Maintain Vessel POB to ensure it is kept updated.
- College degree and/or Competency-based qualification
- Previous experience as Crew Coordinator / Training Coordinator
- Proven operational experience in training and competency and knowledge of the drilling industry
To apply for this job please visit www.wtsenergy.com.