Title: Customer Experience Executive
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager,
We are looking to bring onboard a Customer Experience Executive to join our operations team.
The role holder will play a front-line role in resolving customer issues and ensuring customer
satisfaction. He/she will address complaints, resolve issues and drive customer satisfaction and
retention for the business.
Customer Experience Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Customer Management: Handled all incoming or outgoing customer communication from
Kyosk’s customers via various channels and ensure customer queries are addressed in a
timely and efficient manner.
- Updated Customers on delayed deliveries/and or non-deliveries
with clear timelines on expected delivery timelines. Solved customer concerns within the
organization and escalate issues that cannot be solved immediately.
- Provide prompt & professional replies to all customers queries.
- Customer Retention: Provided customers with technical support using the company products.
Provide customers with new information about company services and products including
modifications and improvements.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Market Analysis: Actively drive market analysis initiatives to identify key trends in the market,
monitor customer behaviour and share this data with the Customer Service Manager to drive
retention and new customer acquisition.
- Conduct in-person field visits to current customers to deliver the highest quality of support and address customer questions and concerns to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Support Sales: Generate sales leads by upselling and cross-selling; identify and assess customers’ needs and share this feedback with the sales team for action.
- Drive revenue and customer retention through customer relationship management. Support the selling processes for our customers to generate additional Sales.
- Service improvement: Utilize feedback from customers to facilitate improved quality of services being provided. Collaborate with the Operations, Sales & Product teams to share improvement ideas. Work collaboratively with the Customer Service Manager to develop a first-class service experience for all our customers.
- Relationship Management: Actively build, manage, and maintain strong positive customer relationships and ensure top of mind awareness for our customers.
- Reporting: Prepare daily customer engagement reports against the set key deliverables.
- Highlight key customer concerns, queries and issues that require resolution at a higher level.
- Follow up on issue resolution with respective stakeholders to ensure all raised customers concerns are fully addressed and acted upon per the company guidelines.
- Operational Excellence: Support the Customer Service Manager to create and roll out customer satisfaction surveys to identify what’s working, the gaps and the areas of improvement with an aim to drive high levels of customer engagement and retention.
Minimum Requirements & Key Skills:
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in customer service within a fast-paced environment;
Bachelor Degree in Business field or related discipline;
• Technical skills effectively perform Contact Centre activities/tasks in a manner that consistently
produce high quality of service. With a detailed understanding of Call Centre processes & KPIs
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Familiarity with customer management systems;
• Ability to handle irate customers in a calm and diplomatic manner;
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively Results orientation and comfort in a
performance-driven work environment;
• Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
• Ability to evaluate and prioritize work accordingly
• Have an ability to influence and collaborate with a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the confidence to interact at all levels of
• Personal drive with a sense of urgency and an ability to demonstrate strong commitment to
managing initiatives to a successful conclusion
Competencies & Skills
• Customer Orientation;
• Problem Solving Skills;
• Stakeholder Management;
• Persuasion and Influencing Skills;
• Team player.
To apply for this job please visit kyosk.hire.trakstar.com.