Fan Made Fits (www.fanmadefits.com) is a looking for an awesome Customer Experience Manager (CEM)! We are a growing Fashion Startup with big goals and ambitions. This is a great opportunity for a growth-minded person to work with a tight knit team and make a difference.
Our employees are all over the world (NY/Las Vegas/Russia/Philippines). We want to be a global team, with open minds and (hopefully) fresh ideas.
What You’ll Be Working On:
1. improving our Customer Support system (email/SMS/FB messenger) – current volume approx. 1000 emails a day.
2. managing a team of 10 agents
3. creating a potential phone support system
4. analyzing and collecting data in order to improve our Customer Experience
5. analyzing survey data
6. and more….
You’ll be working hand-in-hand with executives, to help create a better world for our customers. Someone with positive energy, strong will and a “talent” for helping others would be perfect!
This is a full time position. You must be fluent in written and spoken English.
What to Expect:
– you’ll learn a lot about e-commerce
– you’ll be honing your people skills
– you’ll be part of a fast-growing company with hopes to become well-known in the fashion industry
-Strong communication and customer service skills
-Excellent spelling and grammar
-Experience in Email, SMS, and Chat support
-Fluent in spoken and written English
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.