Customer Marketing Manager
Do you like to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and become their ambassador? Do you know how to educate people about getting the most out of a product? Are you adept at writing compelling emails and irresistible offers?
If you answered yes to these questions, we are sure this position will sound super exciting to you. 🤩
We are looking for a friendly person, with passion for serving and understanding customers, with amazing creative marketing and communication skills, to produce high-quality marketing materials for WP Rocket, Imagify, and RocketCDN. 🚀
Keep reading for more details! 📝
Become Our Customer Marketing Manager!
In your job as a Customer Marketing Manager, you will contribute significantly in encouraging product adoption
and you will directly impact sales
by identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increasing loyalty and retention.
For this position it’s essential to perfectly write and communicate
in English (and if you can translate your amazing work into French, that would be the icing on the cake!🇫🇷).
In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. You will join our marketing team, which is based in Europe. We work remotely, and ideally you should live in a country that aligns with the European Timezone
We are so curious to know which new country will be added to our distributed team map! 🌍
What You Will Be Doing:
In your everyday job as a Customer Marketing Manager, you will build engaging marketing campaigns, for all our products, to delight and engage existing customers. Your role is to increase customer satisfaction and utilize it to leverage business success.
Here is a list describing the tasks involved in this position (do you happen to like making lists? So do we!):
- You will analyse sales, surveys and customer profiles to increase renewals, cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- You will manage our onboarding email flows, to make sure new customers get started with our products in the best possible way.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing a customer lifecycle campaign program. You will use various marketing channels to increase retention and cross-sell.
- You will be in charge of announcing the product updates to our customers and creating enthusiasm about the arrival of new features (emails, video tutorial…).
- You will collaborate with our customer acquisition manager to organize promo campaigns 3 times a year.
- You will set goals, plan, execute and analyze your customer marketing strategy.
What Do You Need To Excel at This Job:
Being Customer Focused
You live and breathe to serve and understand customers’ needs. You can see beyond the day-to-day grind to create incredible customer experience.
Excellent Creative Marketing and Writing Skills
You are able to engage and motivate customers with your texts. You have content creation experience including emails, case studies and/or video scripts.
You will need to be able to effectively write and communicate in English, respectfully, and professionally. You can proofread your work.
Superior Attention to Details
Your organizational skills and attention to details allow you to create campaigns that accurately reflect both business and customers needs. You have experience managing many email campaigns simultaneously.