Tesco Mobile Telesales Advisor
A competitive salary – £22,672 per annum
Bonus potential of up to £6000 per annum
Discounted Tesco Mobile tariffs and packages
Hours: Full-Time – 40 hours per week,
Shifts: Various fixed shifts between the hours of 8am – 9:15pm Monday to Friday, 8am – 8:15pm Saturday, 10am – 6:15pm Sunday, 5 days out of 7
Start Date: 29th September 2023
As a Contact Centre Customer Sales Advisor within the Tesco Mobile team, you’ll be helping new and existing customers, listening to their needs, and matching them up with great products, services, and deals that’s right for them.
You don’t need experience working within a contact centre, we’ll provide full training to understand our clients, products and offers. Perhaps you’ve previously worked in retail, or in the service industry—we’re looking for great people with transferrable skills who can understand customer challenges and communicate clearly and confidently. We’ll offer you training to help you effectively cross-sell, up-sell and become a more confident and persuasive communicator so you can go even further in your role. You’ll have targets to achieve each day, with a team around you to give advice, and resources to help check your knowledge and land that pitch just right.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking inbound calls from new and existing customers in a virtual contact centre
- Offering customers the best product or service that suits their needs
- Selling the benefits of different products/services to increase customer retention and satisfaction
- Following selling scripts to ensure all sales are regulatory compliant
- Staying up to date with any offers or new product development
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who can spot buying signals and act accordingly
- A clear, confident communicator, even when faced with challenges or rejection
- Someone who gets on well with others, and can adapt their style to suit different customer interactions
- Motivation to reach and exceed targets and improve sales skills
- A great listener with attention to detail, who can demonstrate empathy and patience
- A quiet space to work at home with a strong broadband connection
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary – £22,672 per annum
- Bonus potential of up to £6000 per annum
- Super colleague deal with Tesco Mobile – A wide range of discounts on handsets and tariffs
- 22 days’ holiday plus public holidays. If shift falls on a bank holiday, you will be required to work but will gain a day in lieu.
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension
- Access to Private Medical Insurance, life assurance, and plenty more
- Monthly incentive scheme
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle—from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
About Capita Experience
At Capita Customer Experience, we’re transforming customer service. Our expert teams create better outcomes for 100 million customers every year across phone, email, web and more. Partnering with clients from a vast range of industries, with 19 contact centres across the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, our scale and breadth of opportunities make us stand out. The work you do will make a difference to colleagues, clients, customers, suppliers and communities.
What will happen next:
Choose to apply now to fill out our short application. Your application will be reviewed by our global recruitment team who will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail and invite you to video interview.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
Proof of right to work checks
Due to updated legislation, how you complete ‘proof of right to work checks’ in the UK has changed.
- If you have a valid passport: a digital ID verification will be completed as part of your pre-employment checks.
- If you don’t have a valid passport, or you opt out of the digital ID verification process: you’ll need to travel to one of our designated Capita offices as part of your ID verification checks before we can confirm your start date. At the office, your ID will be checked and signed off by a designated manager.
Please note that you’ll need to complete your ID verification checks before you start your role with Capita. ID verification checks can be done by visiting one of the following Capita offices:
- Capita Park, Meadows Road, Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham, S63 5DJ
- Hartshead House, 2 Cutlers Gate, Sheffield, S4 7TL
- Arlington Business Centre), Millshaw Park Lane, Leeds, LS11 0PA
- Chester Road, Preston Brook, Runcorn, WA7 3QA
- Tulketh Mill, Balcarres Road, Preston, PR2 2DY
- India Mill, Bolton Road, Darwen, BB3 1AE
- Glasgow Skypark, Elliot Square, Lancefield Quay, Glasgow, G3 8EP
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.