Website Hansen Technologies
About the job
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
About the Role
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Agent to join our Care Team in the United States. Take a key role in driving success providing exceptional customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs and communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- You are a highly enthusiastic individual with proven experience as a customer service agent working in a call center environment
- You have a proactive and, self-starter attitude, and are a fast learner, capable of operation with minimal day-to-day direction
- You are an inquisitive individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, constantly seeking new challenges and opportunities for innovation.
- You have a high school diploma, are proficient in Microsoft Office package, and general computer savvy, with 1- 3 years of customer service experience
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer inquiries and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders/changes/billing concerns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Back-office work
- Work hours are Monday-Friday 10 am – 7 pm (EST)
Benefits And Perks
Join us for a rewarding career with competitive compensation, leave entitlements, health coverage, and financial security. Enjoy work-life balance, growth, and recognition for your exceptional performance. Our team will unveil the intricacies of our benefits package during the selection process.
Hansen Technologies (ASX: HSN) is a global software and services provider, serving energy, water/utilities, and telecommunications industries. With 600+ customers in 80+ countries, we foster collaboration across 36 global offices. From 5G advancements to renewable energy transitions, we empower customers to overcome challenges, innovate, and drive new business models.
If you possess the desired skills and enthusiasm, please connect to us by “Apply Now” via the link or visit our career page.We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Visit our website at hansencx.com for more information.
Hansen (ASX: HSN) is a global provider of software and services to the energy, water and communications industries. With our award-winning software suite, we help more than 600 customers in over 80 countries to create and deliver new products and services, engage with customers, and control and manage critical revenue management and customer support processes.
We are a culture of persistent problem solvers, together on a journey with our customers striking the right balance between the legacy and future advancements. Striving for infinite progression, rather than the perfect destination, our philosophy is rooted in the belief that incremental innovation and co-development, together with our customers, is the pragmatic path forward rather than over-hyped large-scale disruptions.
To apply for this job please visit eoja.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com.