Website Hansen Technologies
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
About the Role
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Agent to join our Care Team in the United States. Take a key role in driving success providing exceptional customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs and communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- You are a highly enthusiastic individual with proven experience as a customer service agent working in a call center environment
- You have a proactive and, self-starter attitude, and are a fast learner, capable of operation with minimal day-to-day direction
- You are an inquisitive individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, constantly seeking new challenges and opportunities for innovation.
- You have a high school diploma, are proficient in Microsoft Office package, and general computer savvy, with 1- 3 years of customer service experience
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer inquiries and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders/changes/billing concerns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Back-office work
- Work hours are Monday-Friday 10 am – 7 pm (EST)
Benefits And Perks
Join us for a rewarding career with competitive compensation, leave entitlements, health coverage, and financial security. Enjoy work-life balance, growth, and recognition for your exceptional performance. Our team will unveil the intricacies of our benefits package during the selection process.Company OverviewHansen Technologies (ASX: HSN) is a global software and services provider, serving energy, water/utilities, and telecommunications industries. With 600+ customers in 80+ countries, we foster collaboration across 36 global offices. From 5G advancements to renewable energy transitions, we empower customers to overcome challenges, innovate, and drive new business models.
To apply for this job please visit eoja.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com.