Job Description: Customer Service Associate
Becoming a Customer Service Associate at Capita:
As a Customer Service Associate at Capita you will be working within the field of online investment banking and stock trading. You will help deliver consistent, confident, friendly and reliable online support to each customer you engage with so they feel valued, understood and listened to.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting Trade Republic customers in German and English.
- Verifying customer details as part of KYC and AML activities
- Supporting new clients with account setup
- Solving challenging requests of our customers regarding trading and always making them feel that they are in good and safe hands
- Working closely with other departments to answer even questions and provide the best possible customer service
- Collaborating with our Tech Team by sharing customer feedback and proactively helping to continuously improve our trading app
Skills You Need To Succeed
- German at C1 level or above
- English at B2 level or above
- Customer oriented attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills to feel comfortable when collaborating with several different clients over webchat or email
- Availability to work 8 hour shift from Mon-Friday between 09:00 to 20:00 and Saturdays 09:00 – 17:00. 5 days a week
What’s In It For You
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members (psychological support)
- An extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
- Hybrid work model from Capita Lodz office
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Opportunity to become one of the Internal Trainers
- LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
- Multisport Plus / Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- A positive atmosphere with excellent work-life balance (a 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day)
You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.