Website Clipboard Health
Job Title: Customer Service, Quality Assurance Specialist
Quality Auditors play a crucial role in ensuring the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction across our Marketplace Operations teams. Success in this position will be measured by your ability to evaluate and improve the performance of our frontline agents who adjudicate worker and workplace disputes, attendance fraud, and other attendance-related concerns. Successful applicants will demonstrate keen attention to detail and hold uncomfortably high standards for excellence. Your efforts will be instrumental in creating exceptional customer experiences that define new standards for Marketplace Operations at Clipboard Health.
Customer Service, Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular quality audits of Marketplace Operations interactions, including emails, chats, and phone calls, to ensure adherence to established Guidelines & Standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Knowledge Ops, Training, and General Support, to align quality assurance efforts with organizational goals and objectives
- Identify areas of improvement and provide actionable feedback to team members to enhance customer experience and overall service quality
- Participate in weekly general QA calibrations and maintain variance within acceptable threshold
- Generate detailed calibration summaries that capture the outcomes and key takeaways from the weekly calibration session
- Stay informed about the company’s policies and procedures, ensuring that you have the most up-to-date knowledge in a rapidly changing marketplace
- Conduct final certifications for new hires at the end of their on-the-job training period by assessing their core competencies and quality of customer interactions
- Be an outspoken advocate for our Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare Facilities, bringing the voice of the customer into every team meeting and policy decision
- At least 1 year of experience as a Customer Support agent
- At least 3 years of experience as a high-performing Quality Auditor
- Meticulous attention to detail in evaluating customer interactions and identifying areas for improvement
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to provide constructive and actionable feedback
- Multitasking skills, a strong aptitude for time management, and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proficiency in using software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, etc.
- Ability to adapt to new tools quickly and effectively
- Embodies the Clipboard Health values of Noticing, Customer-centric, and High Standards
Given the close collaboration required between this position and Customer Operations Leadership, this position must spend a minimum of 75% of their working hours between 9am-5pm PST.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.