Website Capital Luxury
Customer Service Representative
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- 3 – 4 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Competency in the English Language
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Self-motivated, sound marketing and prospecting skills in breaking new business grounds.
- Passionate about meeting and surpassing sales targets.
- Good reporting and follow-up skills
- Sound negotiation and convincing skills.
- Excellent in mapping out sales strategies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com