Customer Service Representative
Our company is the leading global consulting company specializing in U.S. visas and immigration. We offer top-notch consulting and support services to people worldwide, who want to travel to the U.S. as tourists or are interested in obtaining their Green Card or citizenship.
You will be working as a contractor.
- Provide assistance to obtain the necessary travel documents (electronic travel authorization, U.S. visas).
- Data entry in various platforms (gaming skills are a plus).
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing, and availability.
- Be responsible for the customer interaction across multiple platforms (phone, chat, tickets/emails)
- Use one hour of your day for learning and professional development.
- Prepare and participate in team and 1:1 meetings.
- Actively contribute to improving customer service processes and workflows so that they best serve the customer.
- Handle special assignments when provided by the manager.
- Willing to commit to 8 hours work, 5 days a week (40 hours/week).
- Excellent knowledge and use of English language – writing, speaking, listening.
- Commit to having a workspace dedicated to this remote job.
- Clear communication skills: ability to use positive language, persuasive writing and speaking skills, and active listening skills.
- Great attitude: willingness to learn and improve.
- Commit to training shift (1 – 2 weeks). After that, you will be able to select from up to 5 shifts.
- No previous experience required.
- Great phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Showing close attention to details.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to admit you don’t have the answer.
- Ability to ask for help when needed.
- Ability to work independently and with the team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Experience working with ticketing systems.
- PC Intel i5 equivalent or newer, with 16Gb or more of RAM. (you will use some resource-consuming applications).
- Second monitor
- Good headphones
- Good internet connection: +20 MBPS, less than 100 secs latency (necessary for calls and remote meetings).
- NOTE: it’s ok if you don’t meet the hardware requirement at the beginning but you must comply with the requirements by the end of the training.
Number of working hours/week – 40.
- Record a short video of yourself, in English, talking to us a bit about you, your hobbies, and your background experience. We want to know you!
- Then fill the form at: https://govassist.com/careers
To apply for this job please click on -> govassist.com.