What does dLocal do?
dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon and Zara rely on us to increase conversion by eliminating complexity and managing their payments expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it simple and risk-free for our client partners to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate who will be responsible for assisting customers experiencing any operating or procedural difficulty with the use of our products.
Looking for a reliable, detail oriented, hard-working individual to join our Customer Success Team, working with both our internal teams as well as clients. Our ideal candidate is a good communicator, excellent listener, self-motivated, a natural problem solver, and a great multi-tasker who is able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job. Escalates more complex and/or high priority problems when needed to appropriate support personnel for resolution or escalation path. Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the customers’ problems through verbal or email follow up.
What will I be doing?
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times. Whatever it takes Mentality.
- Build fun and welcoming client relationships.
- Provide top-quality service complying with the SLA’s defined, helping to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthening customer relationships.
- Handle customer interactions with diplomacy and tact. Individual must be able to gauge the customer’s technical ability and communicate with them in appropriate technical or nontechnical language in a non-condescending manner.
- Be organized, detail oriented, take initiative, and follow up independently.
- Acquire excellent product knowledge, to guarantee the quality of service provided to customers.
- Push yourself and the team by recognizing and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Interact and work together with the different areas of the company.
What skills do I need?
- Students of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or similar.
- Passion for customer success and deep interest in understanding client needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with customers and work effectively with them.
- Great Attitude!
- Ability to learn quickly and be resourceful.
- Fluent written and spoken English to provide effective communication and support.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Excel skills preferred but not required.
To apply for this job please click on -> dlocal.applytojob.com.