Customer Success Associate
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate who is passionate about helping customers, building delightful experiences for them, and forming communities around our brand. You should love to help our customers and ensure we are supporting them to live happy and achieve more.
- Be the first point of contact with our customers, answering their calls and emails to ensure they are successful using our product
- Formulate and execute strategies to delight our customers
- Proactively reach out to customers to remove barriers – troubleshoot problems using the app, help them complete a purchase, etc.
- Aggregate customer data and feedback
- Source for latest trends in fashion and beauty and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to upsell – notice customers who have needs that our products can help address.
- Convert fans to customers
- Formulate innovative experiences to delight our customers
- Formulate strategies and activities to build communities around our brand, product category/subcategory, or product.
- Provide the best support and communication for our customers via email; Respond to questions, concerns, and feedback in a positive, concise, and empathetic manner, escalating internally when appropriate.
- Have positive exchanges with customers to help build relationships and deepen the connection to our brand
- Recognize customer trends or issues and collaborate with internal teams on solutions to improve the customer experience
- Proactively reach out to customers to increase engagement
- Participate in testing new features and app releases
- Strategize and execute new methods for customer success and relationship building
What we expect
- Undergraduate degree in a fascinating subject
- 1+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience – not compulsory
- Have a thorough understanding of the company and our business
- Highly ambitious with an ardent desire to be part of a fast-paced team
- You have a strong network you can leverage to grow our brand
- You love to organize activities and get people together to network
- Customer service orientation – you love helping people
- Organized and detail oriented
- Great on the phone – friendly, empathetic, a good listener
- Bonus points if you have experience in marketing, sales, or the technology industry
- You have excellent written communication skills and can relay information clearly, concisely, and thoughtfully
- You are an entrusted problem-solver and take ownership of the work that you do
- You have a willingness to take on new challenges and always keep a positive attitude
- You are passionate about working in a startup and creating impact
- You must be aligned and committed to the mission and vision of the company
- Work From Home – when necessary
- Private Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Salary review after company closes seed raise
- Equity/stock options
To apply for this job please click on -> apply.workable.com.