Customer Success Associate
RebelMouse is the always-modern SaaS CMS where more than 100 enterprise brands and media companies grow their digital audience. Websites running on RebelMouse serve more than half a billion page views per month thanks to powerful tools and incredible distribution across search and social. We blend technology and strategy together to move the needle where it matters most to increase traffic, loyalty and revenue.
Our fully-distributed team lives in 28 countries around the world, and is proud to be a majority female tech company. Led by Andrea Breanna, our Mexican-American, gender-fluid founder and CEO, we are a very safe, positive and loving environment where diversity matters. We enjoy interesting tasks and strong challenges, value a sense of humor and strive for life balance.
RebelMouse is seeking a full-time Customer Success Associate. This is an entry-level opportunity offering valuable experience and potential, while working with enterprise media and brand websites. The Customer Success Coordinator is a pivotal function to our fast-paced SaaS Customer Success team. In this role you will manage both internal and external escalations and upsell opportunities ensuring timely communication and oversight through resolution.
Your reliability, responsiveness, and communication skills will be critical to our success. You’ll interact with our clients (digital media publishers and brands) and partners when they’re at their most appreciative, and help find solutions when they’re frustrated. To succeed, you’re the type of person that will do well in both situations. This is a role where diligence pays off, hard work leads to experience, and career growth is the reward for success.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years experience working in a professional business setting
- Ability to work productively and efficiently from home
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking ability, and attention to detail
- Strong people skills: positive attitude and ability to work well with a variety of personalities
- Prior exposure to media, marketing, and digital is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with Google productivity products (Gmail, Google Docs, etc.), as well as client management platforms (Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Ability to be flexible and perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a fast-paced work environment preferred
- Compensation consists of a competitive base and opportunity for incentives
- Full benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision and 401(k)
To apply for this job please click on -> careers.rebelmouse.com.