Oyster is growing fast, and we are looking for Customer Success Associates to support the delivery of a delightful experience to our growing number of customers. You will be part of the frontline of our business and help support customers every day.
You will be working in our Customer Operations team who are responsible for the customer experience at Oyster, part of the Operations team and working closely with our Sales and Product teams.
Location: Anywhere in the world within timezone GMT +/-5h or PDT +/-5h.
What you’ll be doing…
- Supporting the Customer Success Managers during the onboarding (hiring) process on Oyster. This will include:
- Performing administration tasks relating to global hiring, following team processes and best practice;
- Ensuring information required from Team Members is captured and processed accurately to create quality documentation which is correct first time, using tools such as Google forms, sheets and the Oyster platform;
- Ensuring complete and accurate data is held on the Oyster platform to underpin smooth employment for a Team Member and a seamless experience for the Customer;
- Providing explanatory documentation on how the hiring process works on Oyster;
- Answering ad-hoc questions quickly and accurately using a wide range of internal knowledge sources.
- Provide feedback and/or actively maintain our customer self-service tools (e.g. FAQs, Public Country Profiles, etc.) so that we can help the customer help themselves as much as possible, as well as internal knowledge sources and team processes;
- Keep up to date with Product releases or changes to process and provide feedback on the Oyster platform which will improve the online workflows and customer experience;
- Complete ongoing upskilling to meet agreed KPIs;
- Work alongside the Support Team to create a seamless customer and team member experience.
What’s it like to work at Oyster ❤️
Check out our public notion and see for yourself: Welcome to Oyster!
Here are some pages you might be interested in:
Skillsets that are important
- 1-3 years of customer success/support experience: you always want to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer is happy and they feel supported;
- First class attention to detail and reasoning with extreme organization and a proven work ethic;
- Be autonomous and professional in approach, with high levels of motivation;
- Comfortable with a high pace work environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, determination and tenacity, along with a sense of humor
- Remote-first advocate and passionate about creating change in the future of work landscape
- Driven by the social impact mission and desire to use skills to influence global change and employment opportunities
- Based on Earth
Skillsets that are not required (but are a bonus)
- Experience of the HR industry and employment practices in more than 1 country;
- Spreadsheet skills;
- Ability to speak languages other than English fluently.
You’ll also need…
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one).
- Fluent English language.
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.