SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We’re looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
SentinelOne acquired high-speed logging startup Scalyr because data is at the core of everything we do. Our solution relies on gathering events from a multitude of endpoints, analyzing and taking action in real time. The Scalyr technology is optimized for scale, cost, and performance, with the ability to ingest and query high-volume event data. Integrating with Scalyr improves SentinelOne’s ability to deliver robust endpoint security, and at a lower operational cost. In development since 2011, the Scalyr data platform has a diverse installed customer base. We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to help our biggest customers onboard successfully in order to realize the most value from the platform.
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and creating a great experience you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its Customer Success team and looking for a customer-oriented implementation engineer to assist in onboarding and enabling our Enterprise customers.
You should have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love your help making our Customers successful!
What will you do?
- Deliver implementation, enablement and advisory services for SentinelOne Security DataLake and related technologies.
- Consult with Customers to build collaborative architecture, success criteria and project plans for implementation customized to their business objectives.
- Work with Customers as a trusted advisor helping guide them on ongoing best practices and product usage; identify and suggest new opportunities for applying the technology.
- Empower customers to take on the next wave of questions on their own.
- Represent and advocate Customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Continuously improve methodologies, deliverables and processes to create an unparalleled Customer Experience.
What skills and experience should you bring?
- Possess a Customer-centric approach; you enjoy working with Customers and establishing strong relationships.
- Prior experience in a Customer Success Engineer/Implementation Engineer role or related field services (professional services, pre-sales, etc.)
- Adept at managing Customer expectations that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Proven technical skills. Ability to understand Customer’s challenges and advise on best practices.
- Strong fluency with regular expressions.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux environments.
- Experience with cloud services, AWS preferred. Docker and Kubernetes knowledge desirable.
- Some programming experience.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in communicating with Customers from diverse cultures.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
What will separate you from other candidates?
- IT, DevOps, SRE or similar operational experience.
- Experience with some of the following: Scalyr or other log analytics tools like Splunk or Elastic, SQL, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
Base Salary Range
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.
To apply for this job please visit www.sentinelone.com.