Job Title: Customer Success Executive & Channel Partner
Are you passionate about customers & distributors getting best-in-class support?
Do you have experience supporting indirect channels to enable customers to get the best from their products?
Our Customer Success team are directly responsible for the ongoing management and expansion of our accounts. Bring your knowledge & passion to SOPHiA GENETICS, and join our mission to radically improve the outcomes for Cancer & Rare Disease patients globally as our Customer Success Executive & Channel Partner for EMEA East.
This is a field role and successful candidates can be anywhere in-territory including (but not limited to) Czechia, Hungary, Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Turkey
NB: As an international organisation, English is our business language. All resumes should be in English for a successful review.
We believe there is a smarter, more data-driven way to make decisions in healthcare. Support our customers to push industry boundaries, as we pioneer into newly discovered fields and combine complex, multi-modal data as a fully integrated part of the SOPHiA DDM Platform.
You will own the go-to-market relationship within your territory for existing SOPHiA GENETICS accounts, and their future expansion with up-sell and cross-sell of our broad product portfolio.
This is primarily through indirect channels and distributors, but with some direct customer relationships.
As Customer Success Executive, you’ll report to our Director, Customer Success but have full ownership and autonomy for your territory. This is a remote role in territory, with c 35% travel to meet your partners
The value you add
- Be a true champion for Voice of Customer and accounts in territory, providing best-in-class account management & support
- Manage the SOPHiA GENETICS network of distributors and suppliers in territory to ensure they have the before knowledge and offering of our products.
- Partner with our distributors on customer visits, training and product launches.
- product management to resolve customer queries and challenges
- Understand on-going needs of your customers, and provide commercial expansion opportunity to further products across the SOPHiA GENETICS Portfolio
- Driving business growth through expanding our market share within current accounts and finding new opportunities to extend our relationship with them
The experience you bring
- You must be a true champion for voice of customer, with proven record of providing best in customer service
- Previous experience in a commercially focused account executive, customer success role or consultative sales is essential.
- You will bring previous experience managing indirect channels, including distributors.
- You’ll bring technical product knowledge from the Life Sciences industry, supporting Genetic/Genomic Products or similar Lab Environment/Healthcare Services.
- Knowledge of the pre-sales process from a field role is beneficial
- You will be fluent at a business level in English.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in a relevant field such as Genetics, Molecular Biology, Oncology or similar is beneficial
Apply now with your CV and any supporting information. For further information, contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Lead for Critical Hiring.
Suitably qualified candidates will be invited through an interview and screening process where you will speak with members of our Talent Acquisition Team, the hiring leader alongside key colleagues and stakeholders from across the business.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.