We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our team. The primary role of the Customer Success Manager is to make sure that customers love our product and enjoy working with our team. The CSM works closely with our customers and alongside our Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure our services are successfully delivered. This is a remote position with a high degree of collaboration and independence. Daily responsibilities will include onboarding new customers, acting as a resource for customers, creating helpful customer-facing content, discovering and communicating customer needs, and suggested improvements to the team.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
What you’ll need
The following experience and skill set is relevant to us:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- A great track record of expanding revenue and mitigating customer churn.
- Experience working closely with other departments like Marketing, Sales, and Product.
- Excellent communication skills, a great listener.
- Tech savvy and have experience implementing software according to the specific needs of the customer.
- Experience working with customer communication tools like Intercom or Hubspot.
You’re good at:
- Working with Marketing and Sales to develop best practices
- Interfacing with the Product team to make sure we’re building the right features and improving existing ones.
- Working directly with clients.
- Proactively communicating with a remote team.
- Identifying opportunities for product expansion
- Onboard new customers and help train their staff on how to use ArborXR effectively.
- Identify opportunities for onboarding efficiency, account expansion, and revenue creation within our customer base.
- Become an expert in ArborXR and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products and services.
- Clearly communicate the benefits of new product features, and ensure customers promptly adopt them.
- Conduct QBRs(Quarterly Business Reviews) with our customers.
- Identify gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers.
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talk with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of your help.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships so that they become our advocates and increase our brand awareness and a sense of community.
- Analyze data and results to guide product and customer success improvements.
- Conduct webinars, create resources, write blogs and knowledge base articles.
- Identify opportunities for customer training in a proactive way.
- Fully Remote
Why join us
Working at ArborXR can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we thrive on our opportunity to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Unlimited PTO
- Yearly company retreats
- Ability to work remotely from different locations
- A company that truly values and invests in team culture
To apply for this job please click on -> apply.workable.com.