Customer Success Manager at EcoCart
EcoCart’s mission is to combat climate change by making it easy to offset the impact of online shopping. Our products allow online shoppers and businesses to make their orders carbon neutral with a single click. We are backed by top VCs and executives from Facebook, Affirm, Klaviyo and by top-tier e-commerce founders of Chubbies, Blue Bottle Coffee, BarkBox, and Felix Gray.
We are a 20-person fast-growing startup looking for a Merchant Success Manager who is motivated by being part of a team building products that will help change the world. We’re growing quickly, and want you to grow with us!
EcoCart is a San Francisco-based company, but we operate 100% remotely and have employees all over the globe.
Once a merchant has made the decision to partner with EcoCart, you’re the product expert and rapport-building extraordinaire who introduces the merchant’s team to the breadth of EcoCart’s functionality and helps them achieve their sustainability goals. With an ever-evolving platform like EcoCart, you’ll need to be agile, creative, and resourceful to apply EcoCart’s functionality to a variety of unique merchant needs.
Challenge: Make our merchants successful. If we help them win against their goals, we win.
In this role you will 💻 :
You’ll own a book of existing EcoCart merchants leveraging various parts of the EcoCart platform. You’ll need to establish a relationship built on trust as you help them move up the curve on being a truly sustainable company. The activities you’ll be engaged in include running QBRs, helping their teams think about goal setting, deriving insights from the powerful data EcoCart provides, and moving them into additional phases of expansion on the EcoCart platform. You’ll be goaled on metrics like retention and expansion.
We are looking for 🔍 :
- 3+ years in a fast-paced customer-facing role
- Experience acting as a strategic consultant to your customers by understanding their motivations and connecting them to your company’s vision
- Folks with concrete examples of unique customer needs that you creatively found a way to fulfill
- A problem solver that remains unshaken in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coach/train a team to become more successful using a product you’ve supported
- A track record creating exceptional partnerships with your customers, and quickly becoming one of their favorite people to work with
- Pre-Series A Equity
- Wide variety of the best-of-the-best choices for Medical, dental, vision (75% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours (work when you want)
- Mental health benefits (100% paid for by company)
- Life insurance (100% paid for by company)
- Great company culture with a shared vision for climate impact
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk with you about joining the team. Please reach out to Trevor Fox (VP of Sales) at firstname.lastname@example.org
More About EcoCart
EcoCart is a sustainability technology company that enables businesses to calculate and offset the carbon emissions of their operations and then encourages consumers to engage with them through transparent and authentic front-end experiences. By vetting and partnering with various projects and organizations, such as forest protection and building clean energy sources, EcoCart determines the amount of each carbon offsetting activity needed to counteract specific amounts of carbon emissions and then matches the cost of doing so with each order’s amount of emissions. EcoCart then empowers brands to leverage their offsetting initiatives into their customer experience through cart, landing page, banner, and other on and off-site experiences. Sustainability is now a driving factor in consumers’ purchasing decisions. That’s why 2000+ brands such as APL, Enfamil, Siete Foods, Ancient Nutrition, etc. use EcoCart.
To apply for this job please click on -> angel.co.