Klasha is a borderless payment platform that ensures easy transfer and conversion of funds within Africa. We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
- Provide leadership and coaching to assure that all employees succeed in meeting individual performance goals as well as career growth.
- Establish performance benchmarks and hold a team to those goals.
- Resolve customer conflicts and handle escalation procedures.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents (when needed).
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Implement good customer retention strategies.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience cycle by putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers with dedicated customer success processes.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and resolve them.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Intercom and Zendesk
- Exceptional spoken and written grammar
- Competitive salary
- All the latest technology to do your role
- You’ll be working with a young, growing team that is millennial-driven
- Fast and expanding career progression
- Private Health Insurance
- Training budget
- Free lunch
- Free French classes
- Hybrid; remote + office hours and flexible working conditions
- Klasha Sessions training courses
To apply for this job please click on -> apply.workable.com.