Customer Success Operations Manager
You will report into the Director of Customer Success & Insights and will be their trusted partner in defining customer success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and in implementing processes that scale. This spans CSM workflows, optimizing our tool stack, conducting analysis, and presenting insights to advise on areas for improvement in coordination with Customer Experience and Data Engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for ensuring our existing tool stack is the most sophisticated and optimized for supporting every CS workflow. Responsible for the scoping, acquisition and management of additional tools required by the CSMs.
- Responsible for ensuring each CSM is enabled with all dashboards/reporting required to ensure they can effectively manage their function and accurately communicate insights to the business.
- Data Analysis:
- Responsible for gathering data, conducting analysis and providing insights as required. Examples being retention analysis, churn analysis, onboarding analysis, adoption, end of quarter etc.
- Responsible for partnering with leaders/designated team members and implementing CSM scalable internal workflows across the organization.
- Efficiency gains:
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through all stages of the customer journey (onboarding > renewal). Standardized procedures including documentation and maintenance of documents.
- Act as an advisor to the Director of Customer Success + fellow CSM leaders, bringing insights, learnings, and recommendations to how we can ensure we’re delivering the highest standard of excellence in Customer Success. Is proactively anticipating needs of CSM + opportunities and is prescribing recommendations.
- Board Preparation:
- Responsible for partnering with the Director of Customer Success to convey critical CSM insights for the board quarterly.
- Team Structure
- Tier existing customers, account allocation and capacity planning, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs.
- Work in partnership with CSM Leaders to roll out new process enablement to their respective teams, ensuring the team is aware of the ‘why’ behind the process that’s being introduced and what’s expected of them.
- New hire onboarding
- Partner with People Care + CSM Leaders to ensure process documentation + enablement is in place regarding how all new hires should adopt our Superside workflows.
- Ensure all processes are documented, organized in a single source of truth, and made accessible from the new-hire onboarding experience onwards. Ensuring all assets are up to date and organized is required.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher within Creative, Communication, or similar / Bachelor in Business or Marketing
- 3+ years of related experience, preferably from a Creative/Ad Agency and/or SaaS environment
- Understanding of CSM functions and how to optimize efficiency within them (implementation, CSM, renewal management, customer experience, etc)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Ability to lead through influence
- Data analytics, business intelligence, and reporting skills
- Teamwork; strong communication skills and cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Why Join Us
- Global community with people across 50+ countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
- Broad exposure to activities across the business
- Flat structure with regular interaction with company founders
- Ability effect change and implement new ideas and processes
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid vacation and training
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- High-energy, high-pace, and high-performance environment
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
To apply for this job please click on -> superside.pinpointhq.com.