Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help answer customer inquiries and build out our knowledge base.
Who Is Bannerbear?
We are an image/video API used by over 300 customers globally.
We are a bootstrapped, profitable company started in Jan 2020
🌏 We are a 100% remote company
👋 We are small – right now it’s just 1 founder and 1 P/T content marketer
Why Work Here?
- We are a young, nimble, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- No red tape or bureaucracy
- Competitive salary
- We are small – your work and your opinions will have a direct impact
This Role Is For You If…
- You go out of your way to support customers; no problem is too hard to solve
- You would describe yourself as calm, empathetic and able to laugh things off easily
- You like to work with autonomy and can stay productive by yourself
- You have excellent written English skills
- You understand what an API is and what SaaS means
- You understand tools like Zapier and how they can be used to automate tasks
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Remote work experience is preferred
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role (Support, Success or Sales)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering support emails to help customers and potential customers
- Managing/updating content in the Knowledge Base
- Submitting bug reports to the bug tracker
30 Day Targets:
- Learn how to use Bannerbear and the different parts of the app (Editor / API)
- Learn who our target markets are
- Start to actively work on the day to day support request queue
100 Day Targets:Build out the Knowledge Base into a resource we can use for Frequently Asked Questions
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Become one of the first employees of a small, nimble, global team
- We are growing and there’s lots to do, lots to have an impact on!
Note: Apply for the job, if you’re thinking: ‘I want this job!’…To ensure that you’ve read the entire job description, when applying please use the subject line ‘BEARCUB in <timezone> applying for customer support role‘ – using your timezone. I’m looking forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job, click here --> airtable.com.