Eat 'N’ Go Limited
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Providing ongoing reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) for actionable decision making.
- Handling/Assisting the team in handling Ad-Hoc analysis and other data related analysis.
- Ensure 100% Data Availability on Datawarehouse on daily basis.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and visualizations to present findings and provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Data Analytics.
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has over 200 stores (outlet) across Nigeria a and Kenya.
Data Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or a related discipline with 1-4 years of experience.
- Advanced Excel (Power Query, Power Pivot, Dashboard, lookup, and other advanced functions).
- SQL (MySQL, MS SQL)
- VBA and Power BI an advantage.
- Knowledge of the QSR industry, including its operations, customer dynamics, and market trends, is desirable.
- Strong problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work independently, are essential.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.