We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who has analytical and problem-solving skills. He/she will gather data from various sources and then review and interpret it using data analysis tools to provide meaningful information and insights to help businesses make better-informed decisions.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Performing data cleaning and analysis to assess and improve the quality and meaning of data
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets can be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
Qualification and Skills:
- A degree in data science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics or other relevant fields is required.
- At least one year of Data Analysis experience using Microsoft Excel, SQL, Power BI and Google Sheets. Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- Relevant Data Analytics Certification (Google Data Analytics Professional Certification or Microsoft Data Analyst Associate Certification) is a must.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills are required. He/she must have excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills,
- Strong math, logic and statistical skills
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
To apply for this job please visit e4eapplication.paperform.co.