Univaciti Associates Ltd
We are looking for a Data Analyst for our client. The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing insights and analysis reports that will enable stakeholders to understand and make important decisions.
Hence the need to work alongside stakeholders including clients, project managers, and other team members. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Skill Set
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data.
- Proficient understanding of SQL, Python, Data Visualization tools, Excel, Numpy & Panda are added advantage
- Strong problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Team working skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Perform simpler analysis that describe data.
- Create data for analysis.
- Create reports and dashboards to summarize data.
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems and reorganizing these data un readable format.
- Analyzing local and global trends that will Impact both organization and the industry.
- Competitive Salary + (Employee Benefits)
- Able to improve in your career path through trainings
- Work with an energetic and forward-thinking company
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.