Website Learning Tapestry
Data Analyst, Digital Analytics
Working in part with the Nickelodeon Group, Learning Tapestry is looking for a Data Analyst (Digital Analytics). This role will be assigned to work closely with the Analytics team that supports Noggin and the digital presence (websites and apps) of the Nickelodeon brands (Nick, Nick Jr, Noggin, etc.). This is a project-based role that will focus on data integrity and analysis. We’re looking for a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and a passion for data accuracy. You’re looking for a contract position with an expected workload of 40 hours per week, and you must be available to overlap a minimum of 6 hours per day with Eastern Standard Time business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm with a preferred overlap of the later hours listed).
- Enhance the accuracy and integrity of engagement and subscription data through QA, UAT, and analysis.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to improve data collection, storage, and logic.
- Write scripts to gather data for analysis and assist in the development of automated reports.
- Analyze data to identify and interpret trends, insights, and recommendations.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to find and tell a clear story based on data
- Highly organized and detail-oriented – obsessive about accuracy and the applicability of findings
- Proficiency in SQL query building
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in both spoken and written English
- 3-5 years of research and analytics experience, preferably in the digital space
- Proficiency with web analytics and syndicated services (Adobe/Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Strong aptitude for working with large sets of quantitative data and extracting the most relevant points
- Must work well under pressure and be able to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- 40 hours per week with a minimum of 6 hours overlapping 8 AM to 6 PM ET (UTC -5)
- One year contract with possibility of renewal
Apply with your resume and in your cover letter please confirm specifically which hours you are available for overlap as described in the job description. We will not consider any applications without this information.
You’re comfortable in a remote work environment, with team members from different time zones. You manage your own time well and are a self-starter. You have a distraction-free place you can use for work that offers reliable Internet access, either in your home or a local co-working facility. You are experienced and well-versed in the productivity tools we use, like Google Apps & Hangouts, Microsoft Office, Jira, Slack, and Harvest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Data Analyst (Digital Analytics) at Learning Tapestry