Data Analyst, Games
Carry1st is the leading publisher of social games and interactive content in Africa. We work with studios across the globe – from Addis Ababa to Sofia to New York City – to level up their games and scale in dynamic, frontier markets. In addition to our full-stack publishing service, we’ve built a proprietary payments and ecommerce experience which allows customers to pay for digital content, even when they don’t have a credit card.
As Data Analyst, you will be responsible for evaluating the performance of our marketing and monetization campaigns for our portfolio of games. You will drive advanced analysis to surface valuable insights to improve the performance and profitability of our portfolio.
- Work with large amounts of data to discover opportunities to more effectively acquire, retain, and monetize users, delivering unambiguous business metric impact
- Design scalable approaches to experiment across channels, geos, placements
- Create weekly dashboards, highlighting key trends and areas for campaign improvement
- Empower UA / monetization team to make quantitatively informed, evidence based decisions
- Collaborate with data engineers to improve data capture and visualization
What makes you a great candidate?
- 4+ years of experience at a top-tier institution in an analytics role
- Experience working in the mobile gaming sector
- Previous experience in marketing analytics or user acquisition strongly preferred
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, hard-working and a good business intuition
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Working knowledge of SQL and comfort working in large data sets
What will we offer you?
- Mentorship from champions in the industry
- The opportunity to play with a huge amount of data every day
- Unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- Equity ownership
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.