Website Bold Solutions
Data Analyst Intern, Bold Solutions
We are looking to hire a data analyst intern to join our team. You will take responsibility for managing various datasets, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Managing datasets, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from various systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Sound Logic
- Ability to recognize patterns in data
- Ability to learn extremely fast
- Demonstrate commitment to finish assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Data visualization
- Critical thinking skills
- Data analytics skills
- Database analysis
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment, and we handle multiple highly sensitive datasets from different clients per time
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.