Home based role. Seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our team.
Our Data Team is looking for enthusiastic people to join their home-based team.
So, if you have a flair for analysis and problem solving, possess great pensions knowledge or love manipulating data sets, why not develop your skills by providing a top service to clients by working in project delivery?
The Data Team sit within our Implementation Department whose responsibility it is to implement first class pension administration solutions for our new and existing clients. Our span of projects can range from large blue chip strategic transformational deliveries through to small bespoke client solutions. Working closely with other stakeholders our activities and skills are wide and varied.
The Data Team provide a key role in implementation projects by using a variety of tools and techniques to migrate data to our HartLink system from other administration and payroll platforms, transforming the data to optimise operational efficiency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help support the implementation cycle to understand requirements, data, processes and systems, and make recommendations on how to implement our product(s)/service(s)
- Perform ad-hoc or unusual Implementation data processes
- Identify, collate and document scheme/product information
- Support the technical development of our technology platforms through participation in analysis and design, and specification production for new and/or enhanced developments
- Feed into project management activities including risk and issue identification and mitigation
- Performing Implementation data processes including:
- Analysis of received, transformed and migrated data
- Transforming data to required formats and structures
- Loading of transformed data to target systems
- Perform any system configuration operations required
- Recording issues in appropriate logs and escalating where required to project lead
- Liaise with other teams, internal or external
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of data analysis, data cleaning, or data manipulation
- Evidence of involvement in project delivery
- Strong communication skills
Other desirable skills we look for:
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as SQL and Python
- Knowledge of pension schemes and can explain the difference between DB, DC, CARE and Annuities and how they are administered
- Experience of data migration including analysis of data requirements, data analysis, data mapping (from and to pension systems) and configuration
About Capita Pensions Solutions:
At Capita Pension Solutions (CPS), we create and implement resilient and responsible pension strategies to help your organisation and your people look forward to a more secure financial future. From pensions administration and consultancy to the latest technology and engagement techniques, we help ensure sustainable investments which support your success. Join us and discover better ways to engage with and value today’s employees.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Working from home, with the optional use of Capita offices
- Opportunity to progress your career
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27 days with length of service) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Employee Assistance Programme resources to help manage stress and anxiety, offer direct access to counselling and practical advice on personal or work matters
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel & technology
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and plenty more
- Local Hero Awards and whiteboard nominations – Reward & recognise colleague achievements
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that.
If you’re interested in the role:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.