Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
You will play a key role in building our understanding of the user behavior and mechanics of projects and protocols on the blockchain, working towards attaining the deepest knowledge of behavior on NFT markets and contracts.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help our team navigate the NFT and crypto markets.
Data Analyst (NFT) at Binance
- Understanding blockchain projects to tease out market insights
- Creating new dashboards to visualize complex smart contract interactions
- Testing proof of concepts for new dashboards
- Working with BigQuery, Python microservices and streaming data
- Monitor news, internal and external research, market activity, industry reports, and government regulations and ensure compliance with internal/external requirements and conclude takeaways and analysis
- Working closely with different stakeholders (e.g. Operation, Business, Product, etc.) to develop analyses that lead to actionable business or product insights
- Evaluate, define, monitor and advice on business and product KPIs and metrics along with different teams
- Being able to work with several large and complex data warehouses
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting and BI applications
- Direct experience with the crypto markets (either professionally or as a hobby)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- 2+ year experience in data analytics
- Solid experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.)
- Strong Market and Data analysis skill
- Familiar with common analysis tools will be a plus, such as Python, SQL and R
- Familiar with Tracking Technologies and Analytical tool (such as Google Analytics) will be a plus
- Familiar with and comfortable with big data technology (such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Presto) will be a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.lever.co.
Data Analyst (NFT) at Binance