Data Analyst (Remote) at WazirX
What is WazirX
WazirX is India’s most trusted Bitcoin & cryptocurrency exchange built by a team of hardcore traders and passionate blockchain enthusiasts. The world is on the cusp of the crypto revolution and our team has been at the forefront of it in India. We’re on a mission to make crypto accessible for all and build an exchange that is guided by values of innovation, transparency, and trust.
At WazirX, we are starting and leading a movement – a movement that is shaping the future of the Indian financial system. Everybody who joins us gets to shape what the financial system could look like in 10-20 years.
With a volume of more than $43 billion in 2021, and growing at an exponential pace, WazirX is witnessing a steep rise in the number of new users as well as trading activity. With 10 million+ registered users, WazirX’s growth has just about started.
What is in it for you
You will have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth community of young, vibrant, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do. You will have complete freedom to chase down your goals without inhibitions and have a front-seat view of the crypto revolution as we make our way to the pages of history.
What will you do?
- Build predictive or explanatory models for customer acquisition, retention and attrition
- Participate in process improvements, optimization, and rationalization efforts
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to collate and own data from various sources
- Ensure data quality, integrity and accuracy
- Design and manage the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Analyse and design ETL solutions to store/fetch data from multiple systems
- Perform in-depth data analysis, using statistical techniques
- Generate business insights using BI dashboards
You should have:
- 2-6 years of experience in Data analytics from a fintech or product company
- Experience in reporting and data visualization
- Sufficient business acumen to understand business objectives & dynamics
- Strong experience of working in RDBMS (Oracle, SQL server, Mysql etc.) and NoSQL (MongoDB, BigQuery, AWS/RedShift) and other related systems.
- Experience of using visualization/ETL tools like Tableau
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Good communication and team player skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.wazirx.com.