The Data Analyst (Scripting & VBA) has the responsibility of writing scripts to automate processes and create innovative data solutions to support data investigation, research, data management and data reporting. This includes VBA scripting, Google app scripting, use of advanced excel/google sheets functions and running queries to aid data analysis.
- Analyzing the needs of internal departments and assisting staff with development
- Reviewing code to ensure best practices are in place
- Analyze complex data to develop automated reporting with VBA and Excel
- Create macros to work with a huge amount of data and for Excel reports
- Develop VBA programs to perform tasks automatically
- Optimization of processes using Excel
- Establishment of cross-program workflows
- Development of Microsoft Access databases
- Working on IT processes and using Visual Basic in MS Applications
- Dealing with advanced Excel capabilities – formulas, tables, and graphs
- Developing test plans and software documentation to support code modifications and additions
- Debugging existing software
Qualification and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills.
- Excel VBA programming
- Google App scripting
- Python programming is an added advantage
- BA or BS in statistics, math, computer science, or other technical-related fields
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience in scripting/coding for data cleaning and analysis
- Excellent presentation, writing, and Excel skills are a must.
To apply for this job please visit e4eapplication.paperform.co.