A U.S.-based company that offers its patients mental and chemical dependency services in a range of spaces is looking for a Data Engineer. The engineer will be accountable for the setup and configuration of Purview to find sensitive information. The company is revolutionizing the healthcare industry with their network of behavioral health facilities across the country. This position requires 4+ hours of overlap with the CST time zone.
- Create classification guidelines and deliver weekly reporting on task advancement
- Take charge of configuring and run scans
- Fine-tune classifiers and control false positives
- Connect and ingest data sources
- Install a classifier (SIT) if necessary
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience as a Data Engineer
- Prolific experience and understanding of Purview and data engineering
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.turing.com.