No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace. You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one. We commit to providing possible best development and career growth to all our employees through digitalized learning ways in order to keep them up with development of technological changing.
Data Entry Operator at Maersk
In Maersk we are on a vision to become The Global Integrator of container logistics – connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain. You will join a truly ground-breaking journey striving to continuing to strengthen the focus to become a truly customer-centric company, serving our customers’ individual needs.
We Offer a career at Maersk means working in a culturally diverse, performance stimulating environment. You’ll be part of a rich heritage and a youthful and exuberant logistics company that aims to be an inspiring and challenging place to work. We believe that a successful career includes a variety of experiences that stretch you, take you out of your comfort zone and offer you an opportunity to grow in ways that also build your business.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees; you are valued as part of our team
- Checking hand-over documents from mill and imports, check inbound and outbound vehicle seals, printing WMS labels and executing WMS and ERP transactions.
- Prepare reports for material status and ensure compliance to all customer requirements.
- Maintain accuracy of all process stock movements according to inventory procedures and ensure compliance to all SOPs. Monitor all issues and discrepancies for all material processes.
- Work closely with the inventory control manager to monitor supply levels and submit purchasing recommendations on a regular basis to warehouse site manager
- Ensuring team adheres to the standard processes and customer Specific IOP’s and monitors respective KPI’s
- Help resolve all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
- Own customer experience. Contribute to achieve best in class Customer Service.
- Enhance Customer Service
- Ensure a high data quality and timeliness
- Work occasionally overtime
Qualifications and education requirements
- HND or B.SC degree in computer science or any other related field.
- 3 year’s experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please click on -> maersk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.