Hamoye AI Labs (a division of Hamoye Technologies, a Delaware corporation) is seeking to recruit Data Scientists/Engineers for various entry-level opportunities. Selection will be made through an open and remote internship program. Finalists will have the opportunity to join Hamoye AI Labs or some of our partners. The internship program is designed as a competitive multi-stage process. All participants will have opportunities to earn various certificates in data science, data engineering and data storytelling specializations and contribute to open-source AI projects. Anyone who is not currently an Hamoye Fellow is welcome to apply.
Hamoye is transforming human capital development across Africa and other emerging markets. Our Data Science internship program is designed to help recruit but also train talented individuals as Data Scientists, MLOps Engineers, and Data Visualization Storytellers.
How it Works
- A 4-month remote internship program. You will learn, connect, collaborate, and build.
- Open to everyone, no entrance exam required – professionals and students in higher institutions who are ready to commit the time and effort to scale the rigorous program.
- The program is divided into three tracks: Data Science, MLOps/Data Engineering and Data Storytelling
- Participants will be required to progress through a 6-sprint competition, each lasting 2 -3 weeks.
- Each sprint has a pre-set training curriculum and a real-world use case challenge.
- Every participant who successfully completes a sprint and the associated challenge will earn a certificate from Hamoye for each sprint completed.
- Participants are ranked from start to finish based on a cumulative scoring system.
- Participants will have multiple opportunities to collaborate with others on real-world use case projects.
For additional information on the internship, visit www.hamoye.com.
To apply for this job please click on -> docs.google.com.