A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn’t exist for companies since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating. We’re here to help businesses stay ahead of international legal, compliance, and remote working conditions.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $206 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Solve real world problems using applied algorithmic research and Data Science practices
- Implement functionality which can be served in production for internal customers as well as external customers
- Designing, building and maintaining data sets
- Data cleaning
- Feature engineering
- Feature extraction
- Online and offline demonstrations of capabilities
- Building end-to-end machine learning pipelines
- Conduct reproducible research
- Collaborate with Engineering, Operations, Product Management and other functions in the company to deliver algorithmic solutions
- Apply software engineering practices in our code that implements our research and its infrastructure
- Produce high quality, clean, maintainable reproducible research and code
- Background and experience in data/backend engineering, ideally in production environments (3+ years) (Mid/Senior Level role)
- High proficiency in Python and its data science stack.
- Background and hands-on experience (2+ years) in applied algorithmic research, specifically in information retrieval, text processing, computer vision (CV), computational linguistics (NLP) and machine learning
- Track record of good written and verbal communication of complex things in a simple way as well as ability to collaborate well with people from different backgrounds and professions
- A master’s degree or higher
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
- You are a strong data engineer and aspiring data scientist with some hands-on experience in the data-science field.
- You have experience in collaborating with other scientists and engineers.
- You have significant experience in NLP.
- You have to automate as much as possible.
- You feel comfortable with building things from scratch.
- You feel comfortable with uncertainty and exploration.
- You get things done and deliver value.
- Life-changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach (visa won’t be provided)
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.